Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Jesus, what was it like to walk with you when you on earth?


Jesus, what was it like to walk with you when you were on earth? Would I have believed in you if I had seen you and heard your voice? I am so grateful for your word, which tells me the stories of your life, death, and resurrection. Your words challenge me. Your call to love the neighbor, regardless of how unlovable he or she may be, to love the enemy, and to love the least, continue to challenge and motivate me. Move me away from my selfishness and toward the selfless giving that defined your life. I ask you never to let me become complacent in my salvation or wary of giving my life fully to you. You gave your all for me. I give all back to you. Thank you so much, Jesus. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment