Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Prayer: You have been so generous with your love


Lord, you have been so generous with your love toward me. I come to you in gratitude for your love, which is always present to me. In the stillness of this moment, I remember with thanksgiving the times in my life when your love enabled me to rise to my better self. I thank you for the gift of your Son, who came that I might know what perfect love looks like. Breathe in me new life, instilling me with enthusiasm for the opportunities I have to begin again. Empowered by your love for me, help me to unite with all of life in the example of Jesus, who is Lord of my life. Help me to be intentional in the way I interact with others so that no one can doubt whom I serve. Help me to be patient and gracious with myself when I give them good reason to doubt. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment