Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Prayer: Creator help me to create


Lord, you are a loving Creator. I ask that you help me to create with you. As I humble myself before you in prayer, I thank you for the seeds of faith you have planted in me when I was a child. I thank you for the Sunday school teachers, preachers, music leaders, parents, siblings, and other adults you brought into my life who have encouraged the growth of your word in me. Grant to me the courage to release the things in my life that choke me and prevent me from growth. You know what hinders me. Make me aware of the hindrances of my life and help me to clear a pathway for you. In those now uncluttered spaces, help me to fill up with your strength.  Nourish me with the sacramental life of the Body of Christ so that I might give to others your patience, hope, and love so that others may grow like seeds free of the weeds that might stifle their growth. Thank you for the gift of your grace that has allowed me to flourish in spite of the load I have carried. I am grateful that you are always present to me. I ask for your help that I might be present today to the people I meet, so that I can feed and nourish others. Thank you for showing me what love looks like in Jesus, the Jewish Messiah and the Savior of the world, who taught us to pray …

No comments:

Post a Comment