Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Prayer: I need to reorient myself to the truths of faith



Lord, you are mighty, the creator of the universe, the one who sustains life, and the future redeemer of the world. I am in awe that one who is majesty and mystery is willing to receive my humble worship, hear my prayers, and care for my concerns and burdens. I need to reorient myself to the truths of faith.

  • Life is more that I can see or touch.
  • Love can conquer hate.
  • Forgiveness of my enemies is not only possible but a command.
  • I embrace the truth that I find hope in Jesus Christ rather than anything in which I might trust in this world.
  • I embrace the truth that the foundation of life rests on Christ rather than anything I am or do.  

Thank you for meeting me here, in my place and my time. I pray for your Spirit to speak to me and renew me by your divine grace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment