Saturday, September 2, 2017

Prayer: Lord you have made me, but …


Lord, you have made all things. You have made me. You hold me in your keeping. You have made my body and have meant it to be whole.  Be with me when I am bewildered by sickness and by pain.  Let me trust the power of your healing; and above all and through all let me trust your love that does not fail.  When I am injured or sick, give me back I pray, health and vigor, that I may set my hands again with gladness to the unhindered tasks of life; but if this may not be, then teach me still to serve as best I can with bent or broken tools.  May any suffering I must undergo teach me sympathy with all who suffer; and may every gift of life renewed send me forth with a thankful heart to greater consecration; through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment